From wedding parties to competitions, dancing is essential. Dancing is an integral part of our lives. Everyone should be able to dance. It is something that we must not overlook. Join Dance Classes in Singapore Kiya learning.
We teach all the types of dance:
- Hip Hop
- Tap Dance
- Folk Dance
- Irish Dance
- Modern Dance
- Swing Dance
Along with these we also teach some other worldwide dances such as
- Disco dance
- Bollywood dance
- Break dance
- Street jazz
- We provide online one-to-one private classes.
- Only certified teachers will be provided.
- Our lessons are open to anybody; there are no age limitations.
- We also prepare your child to participate in dance competitions without any hesitation.
- Your child will not be shy about dancing in front of the people, especially on stage.
- We are the Best Dance Classes in Singapore.
- Burns calories.
- Strengthens muscles.
- Improves balance.
- Increase flexibility.
- Boost your mood.
- Improves heart health.
Dancing is a kind of treatment.Some scientists have also said that dancing may be used as a kind of therapy. It has so many benefits that we should learn to dance.
Damien Read More
My son took ballet dancing lessons. They prepared my child for a dance competition, and I was astounded to see how confidently he danced. He wasn’t afraid to dance in front of an audience, especially on stage.
Guan Seah Read More
Kiya Learning taught me how to dance. I was quite pleased with the choreography. She emphasized the technical aspects of dancing, such as positioning, body posture, and body motions. Highly recommended!
Chee Read More
My daughter has taken 4 hip hop sessions, 2 ballet sessions, and is currently taking hip hop sessions. As a performer, she has blossomed. At first, my daughter was pretty self-conscious, but Mam was really patient with her and encouraged her a lot.