German Course Overview
- No previous knowledge is required.You can start from scratch!
- Keen interest in learning this language
- Smartphone or Laptop
- Mobile data OR wifi
- Coaching from Certified Trainers
- An Internationally Accepted Curriculum
- Start Speaking like a native Speaker
- Live interactive and engaging classes
- Certificate of course completion
- Flexible Timing
- Access to our best study material, notes, and assignment.
Course Curriculum & Syllabus
This is a basic German language course. you will get a clear idea about what all will be covered in your course. basic German vocabulary, sounds, etc., will comprise this topic.
how to greet people in German! how to express yourself on various occasions, whether happy or sad, is taught thoroughly.
you will be able to introduce yourself in German. Basic introductory sentences such as ‘I am …, I live with me …., I am currently …, etc.’ will not sound too difficult. you won’t even have to hesitate while striking a conversation.
basics of German language grammar will be covered. sentence structure will be explained clearly. recognition of gender, and making appropriate changes in the sentence comprise this step.
you will be introduced to numbers in German language. how to read the numbers, how to pronounce them, and how to write them will be covered in this topic. after learning numbers in German, you will be able to write a numeric figure, an amount, quantity, date, etc. in German.