The Japanese language has three types of characters: Hiragana, katakana, and kanji.
Hiragana and katakana are phonetic symbols, each representing one syllable, while kanji is an ideogram, each stand for certain meaning.
We teach all the types of Japanese language.
We cover all the aspects: listening, writing, reading, and speaking.
We teach in such a pleasant and wonderful way that you will never feel overwhelmed.
We keep a detailed record of your performances so that we can address the areas where you fall short.
JPLT Exam Training
By the end, your child will be able to hold simple conversations as well as advanced communication in both spoken and written forms.
- No previous knowledge of this language is required. You can start from scratch!
- Smartphone or Laptop
- Mobile data OR wifi
- Desire to learn Japanese language
- Coaching from Certified Trainers
- An Internationally Accepted Curriculum
- Start Speaking like a native Speaker
- Live interactive and engaging classes
- Certificate of course completion
- Flexible Timing
- Access to our best study material, notes, and assignment.
See what our students are saying
The combination of regular conversations and follow-up homework is an excellent way of learning. And learning Japanese at Home is extremely flexible on content and lesson times, which makes learning that little bit easier.
I am glad, I have joined kiya learning platform. Here teachers are best, resourceful, patient, and encouraging. The sessions were tailored to my needs.
Learning with her is always fun. I liked the way she taught. As a result, my Japanese language skills are constantly improving.