Zumba Course Overview
We provide a fitness program that involves cardio and Latin-inspired dance. Join kya learning’s Zumba Classes in Singapore.
- We provide online, 1:1 private classes.
- Only experienced and certified teachers will be provided.
- Our classes for children can start at age 4. We teach the progressivemovements of Zumba based on the child’s current fitness level. All of our Zumba sessions are specially designed for children.
- You will see your child’s fitness very soon.
- Our classes are also beginner friendly.
- Your child will not be shy.
Our instructor choreographed Zumba in a style that included hip-hop, samba, salsa, merengue, and mambo. Join the best Zumba Classes in Singapore by Kiya learning so you can stay fit and healthy.
There are 10 types of Zumba. We teach all the 10 types.
A low-impact, lower-intensity version of a typical Zumba class.
A lower-body workout and step aerobics with Latin dance rhythms.
For people who do their workouts with toning sticks, targeting the abs, thighs, arms, and other muscles. This type of Zumba class provides participants with a cardio workout and strength training.
Classes held in a swimming pool. Our teacher leads the class poolside while participants follow in shallow water. The moves have been adapted to combine the dance movements used in a Zumba Fitness class with those used in aqua fitness classes.
Combines dance with circuit training.
Classes designed for children between the ages of 7 and 11.
A toning class for older participants with the goal of improving muscle strength, posture, mobility, and coordination.
A chair workout that focuses on using body weight to strengthen and tone the body.
High-intensity interval training with Synced Music Motivation.
A class for babies and children under the age of 3
Learn about healthy eating habits.