Urdu Course Overview
We have introduced Urdu classes in Singapore because Urdu is the official language of Pakistan. This language is spoken as the mother tongue by many Muslims in South Asian countries.
Learning Urdu can boost your career if you want to work in Northern India, Pakistan, Great Britain, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and many other places.
Urdu is written in the Persian-Arabic script. If you can read and write Urdu, you will also learn to read and write six other languages: Arabic, Baluchi, Kashmiri, Pashto, Persian, and Punjabi.
Why kiya Learning?
- We provide online one-to-one private lessons, and only experienced teachers are provided.
- Our lessons are open to everybody. There is no age restrictions.
- We teach all the levels, from beginner to advanced, where you’ll learn hundreds of words, poems, literature, and phrases that are used in a business environment.
- Our Urdu curriculum for adults is customizable according to the level and learning goals of each student. This course aims to help you increase your chances of success, both personally and professionally.
- It covers all the skills like speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
- Our teachers have a friendly attitude and are very helpful. Doubts are taken from time to time.
- At Kiya Learning, we offer you the opportunity to practice intensively and we have the best Urdu classes in Singapore to offer.
- We provide a certificate after completing the course.
Why one should learn Urdu
After learning a language, you have a plethora of alternatives. You can work as a translator, interpreter, instructor, blogger, content writer, and you can have a business or apply for jobs with firms where Urduis spoken.
Historic stories are incredible and unique. It entices a person to learn and read more about its history and culture.
Learning Urdu would also allow you to immerse yourself in Indian and Pakistani culture.
Learning another language has benefited in career but also help us to develop our personality. It improves your vocabulary. It helps to improve communication skills. Our concentration power also increases.
We cover all the topics. Some examples are as follows
We cover a wide range of topics, so learn Urdu with us and go on an amazing journey through our lessons.